Salt Lake Valley Health Department
Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA)
For Non-Medical Records:
GRAMA Request Form - Administration (227 KB)
Meeting minutes, agendas, investigations (must be completed), film, tapes, emails, maps, recordings, case notes, photos, financial records, progress notes (non-medical) and lab results (non-medical).
GRAMA Request Form - Environmental (129 KB)
- Inspection records for restaurants, public swimming pools and spas, tanning facilities, massage facilities, cosmetology facilities, body art facilities, waste haulers, solid waste management facilities, waste processing facilities, I/M stations, public lodging facilities, correctional institutions and schools.
- Complaint investigation records for housing inspections, water quality investigations and hazardous waste investigations.
- Copies of official health department regulations and procedures.
- Enforcement investigation files, correspondence files.
- Foodborne illness investigation records.
- Other disease investigation records.
- Subdivision water and sewer availability letters.
- Environmental records related to Phase One Site Assessments.
For questions regarding GRAMA request forms, please call (385) 468-4114.
For Medical Records:
Immunizations, International Travel Clinic records, 1st Step Prenatal Cessation, Public Health Nursing and Medical Services: HIV/STD.
Record Research Charge:
Amount charged for a record search: $6.25 for each 15 minutes of research time, after first 30 minutes.
Records are $.25 per page.